WHY DO I NEED A BUILDING INSPECTION in SYDNEY?
Building Inspections in Sydney are essential to prospective home purchasers for a number of reasons. Usually the purchaser has already established that the property is within budget and located in the desired area. We find that in an established home the purchaser has three main concerns, which are:-
(1) The structural integrity of the building (foundations, wall and roof)
(2) If the property is being or has been damaged by sub-terrane an termites (white ants)
(3) If there are leaks present (plumbing, drainage or roof)
WHAT IS A BUILDING INSPECTION?
Sydney Property Inspections’ pre-purchase building inspection reports fully cover these three main items:
- Areas in the property which require maintenance or have defects are also detailed in our reports and summarised on the second page.
- Areas that need immediate attention or are considered dangerous are also detailed and summarised.
- Intimate details such as construction methods, age, materials and general overall condition are also included in our pre-purchase inspection report.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO HAVE A BUILDING INSPECTION?
Pre- Purchase Building Inspections and Pest Inspections are normally carried out at the same time to ensure that the fullest and most comprehensive report can be composed. The inspections are both carried out on one day and the report is composed and emailed by Sydney Property Inspections the next business day. The Building Inspection Report is printed, bound and sent by post on that day. Our prices are all-inclusive and have no hidden extras. Our fully trained staff makes the necessary arrangements to gain access to the property.
Free building report evaluation offer